Today Cameron Moll asked an interesting question. “What were you doing seven years ago?” No idea why seven and not ten or five or some nice round number, but it’s rare that I take a moment to think back like this, so I’ll play along.
Seven years ago I was:
- Just married
- Beginning to learn to speak German
- Going to be moving back to Australia “next year”
- Blogging at boogiechurch.com (long since dead)
- The web department of a small ad agency
- Happily working every day on a Mac
- Designing and hand-coding (completely ignorant of standards) Barclaycard and Wolkenstürmer (both relaunched since then)
- Wondering if I’d have a mid-life crisis when I turned 30
What were you up to seven years ago?